cactus

Ladies Versus Butlers!

5 FEB
2011

I have no shame in watching ecchi, having 34 GG undulating on my screen is nothing unusual and this is no exception. Within the first 2 minutes the main male role has already found the bustiest girl and got his hands on her, still leaving time to hug after. This scene really sets the mood for the rest of the show, with the odd nipple thrown in for perks, pun intended.

Add a childhood friend who is the devil reincarnated as a school girl. A head teacher who is a bigger ecchi fiend then most adolescence teenagers on a hormone binge, a gender bending room mate and a voluptuous school girl who's cloths cant escape from her fast enough make for a memorable experience.

With the story set in a butler/maid and upper class school this is certainly not a rare creature to find. But even with a recycled idea the directors have managed to pull of a fairly good watch, especially for a genre that has heavy weights well above its reach. The major downside I found with this anime was the ending, it was flatter then Taiga Aisaka's chest. The only consolation I got from this was that the typically stupid male role wasn't going to be getting any that night ether.

I have seen worse but with more anime having definition so sharp the lead females can cut glass with there nipples, this was not anything to write home about.

Something that could definitely be improved on. With the voices being a little to similar on some characters and a little to high on others. Only marginally better sounding than a wet fart.

This was certainly a strong side to the show, with Todoroki giving me many a laugh as he risked life and limb to get closer to anything vaguely female or moving. Saikyou showing everybody that you really can't judge a book by it cover, as she schemes for her own entertainment mainly at the expense of "the drill". who was your average tsuendere but with lager than normal credentials. Finally the male lead Akiharu showed all of us that running is more than putting one foot in front of the other. Getting into sticky situations at every corner, but managing to come out alive in the end of them, just. With hand prints on his face that sometimes I felt you will slowly find your self rooting for him.

Overall

If your looking for an easy watching anime I would say that Ladies vs Butler is definitely worth a watch.

Other Anime Reviews by cactus