britake10's avatar

• Estonia
  • Joined Feb 3, 2011

One Piece

Oct 13, 2012

One Piece is just priceless. The best anime I have ever seen. It has the sound effects, super OSTs, animation, perfect developed characters and the story.. it is just ideal and freaking awesome. I recommend it to EVERYONE! Because One Piece just kicks ass.. makes you laugh to tears, but can let your tears come out. Experience the world of Luffy becoming a Pirate King.

OH SO BIG LOVE <3

Komirai says...

I agree with roriconfan here. Its better if you actually write why it was so how did you put it, "Priceless". The way your putting it is clearly fandom and also basically a rant of how 'you loved it' with no real explantion. Also big give away of the last comment you said basically I would recommend everyone to just ignore this.

@roriconfan Although I agree with you, he did not however say it was PERFECT as not one anime or thing (in real or anime) is perfect. Also some of the comments you have done on other people is you going on a rant in the comment section basically over nothing anyways.

Thats all I would like to say, see ya.

Jun 8, 2013
roriconfan says...

Write a review next time. This is a fangasm comment. Also One Piece is hardly a perfect show.

Oct 14, 2012