atticusblackwolf's avatar

• Canada
  • Joined Jan 15, 2010

Thermae Romae

on Jan 31, 2012

Story: I read the synopsis for this anime and it seemed like a fun idea. An ancient Roman that travels in time and compares bathing traditions with Japan? Sounds fun! It's indeed a fun watch. Good thing Thermae Romae is only a few episodes. Any more than that and it would get stale very fast. Animation: You can get a laugh because you never seem to see people's legs! They very rarely move thier limbs. They mostly stand still. You never see anyone past their shoulder most of the time. The best animation is during the ending theme, lot's of bright colours<3 Sounds: The ending theme is somewhat... See full review

Antique Bakery

on Feb 28, 2010

I loved this anime. It's based on one of my favourite maga. It's another one of those animes that you can show to an older friend. The plot is wonderful and you can get to love the charators. This is a great anime that I'd suggust to friends.  Go give it a watch!!

Ristorante Paradiso

on Feb 28, 2010

Ristorante Paradiso is a good anime that I'd watch with an older friend that doesn't have much experience with anime. A friend that thinks all anime has is magical girls and tentacles. I'd use this anime as an introduction to that older friend.The storyline is like one of those movies you'd go see with your mother or girlfriend. To me the plot doesn't seem like something new. You'll can find yourself liking the expirence. I found myself staying up late at night to find out the ending. It's a cute short anime that made me happy and I love to share this one with others.

Kyo Kara Maoh! R

on Jun 5, 2010

Basically this is a mini season of KKM. It's five episodes long, meaning those that have watched the previous season will feel abit akward after watching it. If you watch it having watched the previous two seasons it would feel squished. You would be used to multi-episode story arcs. Then KKMR sends you some episodes with single episode plots! Some would see them as filler but I find them to be pretty funny and a bit of a refresher. The art is the same, and so are the characters. It's fun to see all the characters from the previous seasons. To sum this all up. I found it enjoyable to...