ashman711

Velvet Kiss

BASED ON 4 OF 4 VOLUMES READ
10 APR
2013

This is an erotic manga yet I feel obliged to write a review nonetheless. First the story is pretty decent as far as plot synopsises for erotic mangas go. Ordinary salaryman finds himself having an extremely outstanding debt to a major business and in order to be freed from this debt he simply has to be friends with a "certain person", whom he finds to be an extremely attractive young woman.  yeah insert interesting but predictable plot device here.

I'll admit I kept on saying to myself "just one more chapter."  this series though short does keep up the suspense making you anticipate the next chapter.   The artwork is very well done, hats off to Chiriho Harumi for gret work.

As for the story over all the place I felt lacking  WARNING :SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!SPOILER ALERT!

Is the whole process of taking back the corporation, I felt there could have been alot more chapters, suspense, and intrigue to this series.  alas, we never should have too much of a good thing I suppose.

The ending itself seems very Japanese to me- or at least true to story structures within Japanese culture.

END Spoiler Alerts:

Overall- good read, has enough suspense to keep you wanting to read- the characters all seem interesting enough to make you care about them.

Other Manga Reviews by ashman711