anisoft's avatar

• Joined Mar 28, 2011
  • ? / M

Seraph of the End

on

Story - Really dull and boring.  Animation - Some fighting scenes are cool but it lacks quality and depth. The art veries from okay to awful.  Sound - Voice acting for most characters are great, blonde is terrible. Overall sound, is pretty average with a lot of stock sounds. Characters - More interesting, as they carry a bit more character development then most, purple haired chick is best girl.  Overall - It's not Attack on Titan... and it doesn't try to be.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

on

Story - Interesting, enjoyable, reminds me of Toradora in many respects. Animation - Decent, great character designs, (dont enjoy the occasional use of repeating animations/images for cut down on animation budget) Sound - Great, not to much to complain about Characters - All interesting and likable in there own way... accept for blonde.  Overall - Another great romance anime that falls in line with legends such as Clannad/Afterstory and Toradora.

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun

on

Story: If you enjoy a story that doesn't progress and or go anywhere but is full of comedy (like School Rumble) then you'll enjoy this. Funny, entertaining, and makes fun of cliches.

Animation: Average, but you normally don't expect much in a rom-com school set anime. Sound: Voice actors are actually really nice to listen to, music is forgetable. Characters: All unique in personality, but in design I sometime forget who was who (the male side characters.) Overall: Its a comedy that doesn't progress anywhere intentionally. It's not meant to end on any romantic build or scale, and the... See full review

Captain Earth

on

Review of 18 episodes. Will be edited when finished. It's a very generic mech anime that tries to hard to be different and overall fails to be different. Story: People fighting people, kinda doesn't make it clear why accept that the fate of humanity is in danger. Animation: Average, nothing spectacular. Some impressive backgrounds and holographic effects at times. You expect better for a 2014 anime. Sound: Intense and interesting music (at times), average voice acting, decent sound design. Characters: Bland and mostly uninteresting, I have a hard time figuring out why we have such a dull... See full review

Sword Art Online II

on

Story: Garbage, almost non existent.

Animation: Poor. It looks like the second half of Sword Art Online One's art but cut in half. (So basically worse then Season 1's worst second half, which was made 2 years before) Sound: Generic sound effects, ambience, and background music. Kirito's voice actor is good in other anime, but fails to show any light in this one along with every other voice actor. Characters: Lifeless, dull and boring. Overall: Keep away, this is way overhyped. 2/10 is generous. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but your opinion in this case is...

Da Capo

on

I watched Da Capo a while back when I was sick. I was home from school, and felt like doing something to pass the time. On some anime watching site I found this so called "Da Capo" and figured "why the heck not". Little did I know I would be bored sh*tless for the next 26 f**king episodes and so on to find a second season, and a sequel.

Story: The anime starts out in the dream of Asakura Junnichi. This was a good direction to start causing me to continue watching the first episode. The dream ends with an indication that this Junnichi has some sort of magical powers, and we then... See full review