angelyrical

Yosuga no Sora

15 MAR
2011

This anime is like Amagami SS, it features the main male character with many girls in various arcs, with the start of the arcs resetting at different points of the series.  I must say I enjoyed the first two episodes the most, which did not belong to any arc but serves as an introduction to the series.  However, when it started branching out into arcs, I must say, it did leave on me the impression that there was not much character development; no build-up, it just felt rushed. Also, there was also the problem with the fitting in of random sex scenes.  I felt that some of the sex scenes were just chucked in and squeezed into the episodes just for heck of it because every girl has at least two sex scenes with male character.  So, i gave them a 7.

Animation:

The animation was really well done, so I gave it a 9.

Sound:

The sound effects was fantastic too and it really matches the mood so again, 9 for sound.

Well, considering that there were only 12 episodes and there was only two episodes for each girl with three episodes for two of the main girl protaganists, I guess they did have to rush through the whole thing.  Like I said above, I felt that there was not really a lot of character development but considering the amount of episodes...  Well, I gave them a 7.

Overall;

I feel that this series could be better portrayed with more time spent on how the relationships with the girls were developed.  Nevertheless, this anime was still nice to watch and was thought-provoking,it really got me thinking, is it really sinful for siblings to love each other?  After all, like it was said in Yosuga no Sora, "You can't help who you fall in love with".  So is incest really as sinful as we thought it was?

Other Anime Reviews by angelyrical

Yosuga no Sora user review by angelyrical

Yosuga no Sora