My name is Aime!
21 years old
I love video games, MMORPGs, anime and making new friends!! Leave your suggestions, I'd love to hear them!!!
Encourage aimelovez14 to add some by leaving a comment below!
You must be logged in to leave comments. Login or sign up today!
Thanks for your comment on my review for Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi! So, if you want my personal list for yaoi, here it is:
1) Junjou Romantica. You've probably watched this already, but it bears repeating. It's just so romantic. If you haven't, go watch it now, before you do anything else.
2) Maiden Rose. It's a little bit dub-con (dubious consent), but it's pretty hot.
3) Song of the Wind and Trees. I love this one. It's old, but it's so sweet. Not particularly explicit or anything, but it's still good.
4) Koi Suru Boukun. Highly recommended. Another one I absolutely love. A little dub con, in the moral gray area of 'if a person under the influence of aphrodisiacs says yes, is it still yes?', but actually pretty sweet. The manga's good, too.
5) Okane Ga Nai. More dub con (technically non con, to be honest) but also sweet. And Ayase's (the uke) eyes are so blue!
These are just a few of my personal favourites, and there are a whole lot more I could rant at you about for ages, but I'll limit it to five. Have fun!
when i sayd i hope you like it i was refereeing to clannad sorry but im a bit distracted...
i hope you like and you'll never get bored of anime.... cuz i recently got bored and i hate it and i don't know what to do this really sux
if you love to hear suggestions here is mine Clannad and Clannad after story
The comparison was a joke. I haven't read Twilight, but VK has at least the similar theme of bishounen vampires and romantic drama. That's not to say that they were the same quality. VK was my favorite anime at one point, and although my tastes have changed dramatically, I still think the anime is fairly solid entertainment. I can't say the same for Twilight ;)
Don't want a popup? edit settings here
Gifted by .