ZxAnime

Bleach

BASED ON 252 OF 366 EPS DROPPED
16 OCT
2010

This series started out good. The first Arc var really good, and it wasn't that bad in the arcs after that either.  But the further out they came, the more fillers they had, and the more dragged out dialogs and fight scenes.  I stopped watching when they suddenly jumped out in the middle of an arc, like nothing had happened two times, in the same arc. Both times were for over 8 episodes. The series had a lot of potential, but quickly started to die out. Naruto is pretty much the same, but they managed to get up in Shippuuden, and their fillers are mostly a lot better.

If you are looking for a well made, long running series, you should rather look at Naruto, or One Piece.

Other Anime Reviews by ZxAnime

Bleach user review by ZxAnime

Bleach

• Sound N/A

Recent Anime Reviews by ZxAnime

comments

kenji123 avatar kenji123
Mar 13, 2014

Only a fool who think's Bleach is a great anime, the whole section is messed up by the length of the story & fillers

meiya0 avatar meiya0
Aug 2, 2011

Bleach? Pshhhh.

This anime lacks originality, the characters are too shallow, and its just so cliche.

CoolHandMike avatar CoolHandMike
Nov 26, 2010

I wish I had finished watching after season 3

firemage avatar firemage
Nov 7, 2010

Shows of this length aren't aiming to be insightful, they're just cashing in (it is a business after all). The sad result is that even a decent show like this becomes a bore and the only reason people keep watching is because they've invested so much already.

I'm just glad I managed to disengage from this one early. Watching shows like this and One Piece is the equivalent of playing WOW for a few years. Total waste of time.

animeplanet0 avatar animeplanet0
Nov 1, 2010

Yeah too bad all their "philosophy" and "moral choice" segments are all just retarded EMO scenes that, in reality, would never exist with anyone who doesn't cut himself at night.

Standing around watching people kill their friend because they are under hypnoses while you aren't and not saying a word until they've killed her is pretty retarded. Any person with a brain would have been butting in with "hey guys, that's not the person you think it is!" instead of standing there watching like a dumbass. This is the entire show. It tries so hard to be philosophical but in reality it is a badly made show that is literally only 10 or so minutes of new material with another 12 or so of nothing.

By the way, I would never suggest to anyone to go watch Naruto. That would be just as bad as suggesting they watch this show, maybe worse.