"I am the Alpha and the Omega"
Nihao, welcome to my profile!
NEW REVIEW! : Shinryaku! Ika Musume
Like most of you, I created this profile to keep track of my anime traffic. It's very useful indeed. But, I'm also doing contributions in the form of reviews starting from now on. The next bunch of titles are some of my all time favorite anime, and I'll probably review them sometime too.
- Azumanga Daioh
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Lucky Star
- Dragon Ball Z/Kai
- Pani Poni Dash!
My avatar : It's Pinkie Pie, you idiot!
My Signature : Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni series
0.5/5 : Horrible abomination of mankind. Should be purged from existence. Rather gouge my eyes out!
1/5 : Downright horrendous! Who in their right mind would like this?
1.5/5 : Bad. Just really, really bad.
2/5 : Just doesn't cut it in my book.
2.5/5 : Barely passable. Has severe flaws, but has some nice things too.
3/5 : Not bad, but it could have been way better.
3.5/5 : I enjoyed it, but some things bothered me about it.
4/5 : Great stuff with minor issues. Glad I watched it.
4.5/5 : Two thumbs up and a golden seal of approval! Awesomeness to the max!
5/5 : The elite tier. Not often do I come across an anime that I love this much. If 4.5 is gold, this is double platinum.
- Watched: Obviously, I have seen every episode of this anime without skipping any episodes. It's only in this status that I actually give a rating.
- Watching: These are the ones I'm currently watching or following. Series that are still running and I have caught up with will keep this status unless I decide to drop it.
- Want To Watch: Anime that carry this status I'm planning to watch on a later date; when I have finished/dropped a bunch that I was watching, or when I feel that it's time for something new. (Not every anime I watch had the "Want To Watch" status at first.)
- Stalled: When an anime is in my watching list for too long and I don't feel like continuing it at that time, but do want to continue it later, then I will mark it as stalled. From there on, it might return to "Watching" or eventually I might drop it.
- Dropped: Anime that I have no intention of finishing belong here. But just because I dropped it doesn't mean I can't pick it up again, so I might decide to give it another chance later on.
- Won't Watch: I do not make use of this status, because there's no point in adding an anime to your list if you don't want anything to do with it.
Random things :
- I never mark anime as "won't watch". I thinks it's completely pointless. If you're never going to watch it, why bother marking it to begin with? Because of that, you won't see any purple in my list.
- My first anime ever was Pokémon, but I didn't mark it because I have no idea how many episodes I've seen.
- I got into anime because of titles like Dragon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Wing and Love Hina. However, Kenshin and Gundam I watched on tv sporadically, so they're not yet marked.
- My second big "anime wave" was sparked by Lucky Star and is still going on. In between two waves, I lost most interest in anime.
- My biggest fandom is Azumanga Daioh, despite Dragon Ball Z being more nostalgic.
- I am a fanfiction writer. My author name on fanfiction.net is Watanagashi-hen.
- I am a big fan of Resident Evil, Castlevania, The Legend Of Zelda, Metroid, Silent Hill, Unreal and many other video game series.
- I'm a long time Nintendo fan.
- My primary music taste is Metal, but I also like J-core and anime/movie soundtracks.