ZetsumiChan's avatar

• Joined Dec 20, 2010

Paniponi Dash!

Mar 5, 2011

OVERVIEW

Pani Poni Dash is the most WTF OMG ROFL LOL LMFAO anime I have EVER SEEN! Pani Poni Dash clearly shows that random has no limits.

Pani Pony Dash!

PLOT

Although the anime is hilarious, its plotline could use some spice-up. A liitle girl becoming a teacher seemed pretty dull to me (Don't yell at me my opinion!!). But ya kow, keep in mind that I wrote this review when I was on the second episode.

CHARACTERS

The characters are totally AWESOME. Completly uniqe and crazy with odd *bi-polar moods. They're really cute too!!!

SOUND

Ok. Ususallu in animes english dubed voices don't fit the character well. But not Pani Poni Dash!! English voices emphisise the characters personality as much as can be.

The opening and ending themes are very very coolio but not really something to be crazy for.

ANIMATION

For a 2005 anime, the animation was pretty well. and they really knew how to touch up the scenes by adding boom mics, "Crew members" occasionally popping out, ect. that can occasionally be seen usually a couple times in the episode looking more carefully. But with all the crazy-loopy in it I kinda assumed it took skill to animate it. Good job, anime makers!

COMEDY

I cross my heart you will LMFAO within two minutes of the first episode.