Yumenator's avatar

Yumenator

• Lithuania, Vilnius
  • Joined Mar 12, 2011

At first I wasn't that impressed with the anime and it was pretty hard to get used to this unique animation style. I watched 1 episode and left the anime, after few months though I managed to get obsessed with it. The whole plot was confusing, but interesting and full of comedy. I really like the way our lovely characters pronouced english words.

Talking about characters, it's the best part of the anime. The Anarchy sisters are fun to look and listen at and I gotta say the Demon sisters gave me the same opinion about themselves. Although Garterbelt and Brief aren't interesting at first but after few episodes I managed to love them to and of course, who doesn't love Chuck? :)

I must say I didn't like Corset much. He's a strange character with a boring bad guy personality.  That's why I'm giving a 9 to characters.

I loved the animation there. It was very unique in colorful. Everything is like a cartoon there. And the fact it has some usual anime animations scenes makes the whole show very unique. That's why I'm giving it  a 10

I gave the story an 8, because of the twisted ending. I know they want to make a second season but....that was pretty lame and VERY unpredictable. The plot is good, but the ending is absolutely bad.

Music...Hm....I gotta say I'm not a big fan of that kind of music. But this anime has a very nice OST. It kinda reminds me of Vocaloid, especially Stocking's song 'Chocolat' and I'm not a big fan of Vocaloids, only the characters, but PSG OST is fun to listen to. :) A very big 10 goes to the Sound :D .