XXOSSISXX's avatar

XXOSSISXX

• L.A (N. Figueroa St 90065)
  • Joined Sep 11, 2010

Spiral

Oct 25, 2010

well if you have seem my other review which  i know you havent since i only have one and plus this one it should be two, but anyways just so u know i only like judging by 1-5 5 being the highest but since this dont let me judge it by 5 hey what else can i put so as i was saying this show was really good for a anime that based its hole story using logic if you want to know what this a anime is about then let me tell you right know

Plot: the plot of this story hmm ... give me a min i am trying to remember as i seen this along time ago oh yea the main plot of this story is about a kid who uses logic to solve  the case of his missing brother .

Summary:the story starts by when the main character get accused of doing something he did not so to prove his innocent he used logic to solve the case out to prove his innocents .well i can go on but i rather you watch as it was an enjoyable anime not as good as other investigating anime but decent enough to watch this is what you would consider a battle of brains.

here is is my though of this anime this show is not a must watch but simply a anime to watch when you got nothing else to do but if you are like me and like death note as well as codegeass then you will want to watch this because watching these two anime makes you want to watch another fierce mind battle therefore i decided to watch spiral as in fact it has relevant action like light uses his mind to try to conquer the world and uses his intelligence to beat another smart guy name L as for spiral he does this but uses more logic then his mind to beat people with his mind.