default avatar

WittyKatts

• Joined Aug 15, 2010
  • 18 / ?

I really liked the story. I was rarely bored, and almost always hooked. I'm pretty sure I finished the entire series in a period of three days. It had an extremely good plot, and was very original. It wasn't a corny shoujo/romance where everything runs smoothly for the two characters in love, and everything ends happily. No, if that's what you're looking for, then I recommend you stop reading this right now and go watch Kimi Ni Todoke or something. It's a very dramatic anime, where the two characters in love face many obstacles. Not only the two characters in love, but friends, comrades, you name it, there's a whole shit load of drama between the characters.

As for the animation...it was made in 1995, what do you expect? I honestly despise old animation, because I am extremely picky about animation. But I somehow got pass that, and finished the series easily. Even if you're like me and hate bad animation, you'll definitely forget how bad the animation is once your hooked.

The sound was fine. I liked the voice acting, though I usually like the Japanese voice acting in comparison to the English dubs. God, I despise English dubs so much, that I can't tell whether or not the Japanese voice acting is bad or not. Anyway, the quality of the sound isn't amazing like it is today obviously, but again, you get pass that while watching all the drama. :)

I fell in love with the characters. I don't know what more I can say. xD They were all different and unique, and kept the story interesting. I know that anyone who watches this anime will probably love them just as much as I did, if not more.

Overall, definitely worth watching. If there was anybody who watched this and didn't like it, I'd be amazed. I recommend this to anybody who likes Action, Romance, Shoujo, and Fantasy.