Wirusan's avatar

Wirusan

• Morodor
  • Joined Oct 6, 2012

Foreword

Welcome to the world that is Platonic Heart where clothes are made out of paper! This show fucking sucks. There, I said it, this foreword will be the final word. This show sucks incredible amounts of ass. I honestly regret watching this and hopefully this review will save some people the precious time us humans have and not waste it on this shite.

The plot of the show goes like this. Magical crystal lottery heart thing grants the winner of this tournament any wish they want. Strange enough apparently you have to be a niche fanserivice character to enter. Enter our hero

*sigh*

Girl A. I don't remember her name and I shall not do a quick search that will only take about 2 seconds to figure out, this show doesn't even deserve that. I shall call her Girl A and you will be ok with it. Girl A is a fighter she's been fightin her whole life like Russel Crowe

Tugahhhhhhhhhhhh!

She's been fightin so much she has no friends. Aww so sad :( No friends EXCEPT

Girl B!

Girl B is her only other friend and understands the deep inner turmoil she faces everyday with living with the fact that she fights. Ok hold on for a second, she has no friends because she can fight and everyone is afraid of her...That's a serious thing? It's not like this girl is freaking Bruce Banner calm the fuck down please

they probably had it coming

Not Girl B though she is the ghramm cracker to her S'more a true pal...Shit happens and they stumble upon a flight attendant fighting a shrine maiden with an elastic bag that also comes equipped with a bladed end...

Yes you read right

This bitch's purse thing is a fucking flying guillotine. This makes no sense whatsoever, this is the same shit that put down THE Bushido Brown

RIP Bushido, you were badass even though you were an asshole

Back to this bullshit though. So shit happens and they fucking beat the flight lady and meet the shrine maiden who's name I actually remember. Only because it's a fucking dumb choice for a name to begin with.

Meet Miko

Yes Miko her fucking name is Miko. For those of you who don't know Miko means shrine maiden and what is she? A fucking shrine maiden. I swear the creators gave zero fucks when they made this shit I imagine it was something like this

finally found a use for this

They hit it off and decided to become friends they even exchange phone numbers and then one day Girl A goes to check up on Miko or something. Something happened and she went back to her house and found this

GASP!

So Girl A vows to get her friend back (whom she's only known for a couple of hours) by entering the tournament for the Platonic Heart! She's going to win and wish her back no matter what...

You literally could wish for anything! Fucking money, the ability to fly, HARUHI SEASON 3. But no you want to save your bitch ass friend you only knew for like a second. the rest of the show is her fightin until she can claim the prize. This story sucks and feels completely forced this isn't even a story. Maybe i would've liked it better if it was just women fighting in dress up for no reason at all. That's what this anime is anyway. The story get's a 0.1 since it's the lowest score I can possible give it

Story 0.1

Animation, whew haha that's a good one. This show IS animated so i'll give it that. They made things move and that's the highest amount of praise they're getting from me. The animation sucks. For a fighting anime the characters are mostly standing or walking and when they do fight it makes zero sense.

Punch to the face and shirt flys off

The sheer absurdity of this show surprises me. The animation in this show is going to get a for the sole fact that it is animated I'll go ahead and give em that.

Animation 1

That opening alone is enough to give the sound in this anime a negative score. That shit was terrible it sounded like they grabbed some random 10 year old girl playing Rock Band in an arcade somewhere and recorded her and at the end of the song had somebody run and stab her in the foot. I only watched the dub and boy was that an experiance i will never watch this show again so I can not speak for the sub but i'm sure it was shitty in it's own right just like the dub. Aside from the opening I can't even think of anything music realted from the show. nothing comes to mind, because NOTHING was memorable. The sound for this shite is getting a 0.1

Sound 0.1

My lord the characters are about as interesting as a wall. I take that back a wall has probably seen more interesting shit than these characters have to offer. They make no sense, are 1 dimensional, and by the end of the story make even less sense. i won't even go into detail about the characters cause besides Girl A, B, and Miko nothing else really fucking matters. Every opponent is just another niche character who will be beaten and naked by the end of the fight. Characters will be getting a nice 0.1

Characters 0.1

Overall

The fucking end though THE FUCKING END. School Days was  bad but at least the end was so bad that it helped a shitty show become a shitty show with a satisfying ending. This shows ending is the definiton of stupid. It comes out of nowhere and not in a clever way either. It's like if you where watching Titanic and in the last 20 minutes the tell you that the titanic is really a time machine that can fly into the atmosphere and then Rose and Jack use miniguns to murder all the fake robot passengers on the ship. Makes no sense right? Betrays the movies entire tone right?

RIP Billy

Not only was the Titanic a flying time machine but a robotic Christopher Walken gets the final scene and it ends on a fucking cliffhanger. I wouldn't even call that a cliffhanger they dropped the viewers off the cliff. Not to mention the AMAZINGLY CONVINIENT deus ex machina know as Girl A's Mom

Yea...she shows up and things get...'crackin'

Her fucking mom shows up out of no where and is- You know what fuck it. Fuck it all This show is stupid and I hate myself for watching it. This isn't something you just drop it was so bad I kept watching it, it was like a train wreck. I saw this on Netflix and it's only 5 episodes and that's 5 episodes too long.

I give this anime a fucking 0.1 cause that's the lowest score i can possibly give it on this website. I give everyone the suggestion of NOT BUYING OR WATCHING avoid this anime it is a waste of your time. If you are going to watch it  just know that I warned you.

Final Score: 0.1

Rating: Throw it in...

And as always this was your boy Wirusan and you can catch me on my blog guyfaw.tumblr.com or on Youtube under the channel SwordnKey. Make sure you stay the hell away from woodchippers

0.1/10 story