WhiteKnight

Telepathy Shoujo Ran

BASED ON 3 OF 26 EPS DROPPED
21 SEP
2011

I'm not going to go into to much detail about this anime because I can sum it up in about one word. Average.

I saw episode 1 and it was good. Introduction of the protagonist and the supporting protagonist. The Antagonist, and a mystery. Even the pacing was decent and I can forgive the crappy minor characters.

Episode 2 again was good. Introduction of the ever so epic bad guy in mask. Leading to a misunderstanding of what is happening. Awesome, again the pacing was really good. Eventaully the supporting protagonist is kidnapped. Awesome.

Then came episode 3. Started out decent, really I tried to give some leway. All of a sudden, random minor character appears who with no prior knowledge of powers or anything like that can suddenly tell the main character how to use them. I can forgive that, it happens gotta have something like that in there. Then after much more talking and very little action, in the form of a short fight. There is this sudden break where the former antagonist and the protagonist are hanging from the side of a building while being attacked but some how find ten minutes to become friends. It just gets worse.

If you like these kinds of messed up franken shows then be my guest but I couldn't make it past episode 3. I tried I really did, saw a bit into four and just had to stop.

Other Anime Reviews by WhiteKnight