WhiteHollow's avatar

• Joined Sep 20, 2012
  • ? / ?

Death Note

Sep 20, 2012

I must say, Death Note is my favorite manga so far. Now, I should explain my ratings a bit. The story would be 10 but at one point it went too slow, like the meaning of the story was put on hold for mundane elements that could be sokved in less chapters(im talking about theperiod Light lost his memories and the investigation at the company) but after that period it back to fluid, plot-hole free, suberb story. The art was good. I wouldn't expect any less. The artwork really created the characters like they should look. The characters were developed. At least the main ones. Light, L, Near and the all the main characters were entertaining and fun to watch as they were mixed up in the story. Now, the of the characters in Soichiro's group were just there. Just... standing there. I even forgot them at some point. Aizawa could have played a bigger part too. Final score: 10. Ya, because Death Note is a unique story with flawless plot, amazing characters and a very groundbreaking and interesting theme. Go read it. If you have, read it again.

9.5/10 story