SeiyaManG

Training with Hinako

30 OCT
2009

The words "Worthless" and "Hilarous" come to mind when I watched this. I only even attempted to watch this because I found the idea of an anime based solely around a girl "Jazzercising" to be undeniably funny. It did suprise me a little bit with what seemed like an attempt at a story-line. But soon after that the show got to the real business at hand: Boobs. A whole 4 handfuls of 'em. The only thing that gets a workout from watching this show are your eyes from the constant motion of her boobs. It was funny for a little bit, and then it was repetitive, and then I stopped caring. They tried to keep it interesting by having her change outfits but that didn't really help by the end.

The story gets a 1 because it was far-fetched and stupid.

The animation gets a 9 because it was actually very very good. Despite how it was being used.

The sound gets a 2 because there was some level of talent required to voice an annoying anime-girl with a high-pitched whiny voice.

Characters gets a 1 because there was 1 character. And she wasn't a good one. Unless you count her boobs, which makes 3 characters. And if you go that route the boobs were really the ones with the character depth.

So overall my awesome math tells me it averages out to a 3/10.

It was worth a few laughs at first, but then it get's repetitive, and then it's just stupid.

Time I cannot get back, watch just about anything else, unless you're looking for a cheap PG masturbatory aid.

Other Anime Reviews by SeiyaManG

overall score: 8.5/10

Training with Hinako user review by SeiyaManG

Training with Hinako

Recent Anime Reviews by SeiyaManG

comments

totavo avatar totavo
Nov 22, 2009

"Characters gets a 1 because there was 1 character. And she wasn't a good one. Unless you count her boobs, which makes 3 characters."

You really got my laughing on that one, I rate your review 9/10 because it was quite funny. >.<

Klitch avatar Klitch
Oct 30, 2009

That really made me laugh. I'm going to eventually have to watch this thing just to see what everyone is getting so worked up about.