1. I go to John Jay Science and Engineering Academy with an unwilling consent to it.
2. I love and play basketball at anytime I can, but when this plan fails... I try and hang with friends. If that plan fails, I play video games and watch anime shows. When this isn't possible, I do anything that isn't school related because I am extremely lazy.
3. Although always seeming to be wrong to my brother, I am extremely smart and give my honest opinion about everything.
4. Although I have Asthma and heart problem, I am still incredibly athletic; though I am a tad bit out of shape. (Not Fat)
5. I am EXTREMELY sarcastic, and a serious smart-ass, my own worst enemy, incredibly sexy, ripped beyond all compare, a ladies man, a womanizer, a gentleman, kind, funny, and sadly I act like a jerk sometimes when it comes to family. (Oh well. Deal with it.)
"I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds." -Vash The Stampede
"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." -Vash The Stampede
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Dont hesitate to call." -Vash The Stampede
"No one has the right to take the life of another." -Rem Saverem
"Go with the grace and protection of the Lord. It's the usual mantra for the big hero."
"Does it Work?"
"That depends entirely on you."
"Some mantra..." -Wolfwood and Vash The Stampede
"I don't let anyone in my sight get away, and my bullets never miss their mark. Especially if it's the heart of a beautiful lady... BANG." -Vash The Stampede
"I've never seen anyone kick so much ass in my entire life." -Villager (Trigun)
"Life is an incessant series of problems... all difficult, with brutally limited choices; and a time limit." -Chapel The Evergreen (Trigun)
"Anything worth anything is worth everything to the person who thought it was something to begin with" -Adam Brezina
"The only opinions that should be valued are ones given by people you love and trust" -Adam Brezina