Vague's avatar

Vague

• Joined Apr 15, 2011

True Tears

Nov 7, 2011

Slow. Meh. Sort of boring. Slow. Lacks content. Pretty shallow. Poor plot twists. Did I mention slow? Trust me, it’s not the worst anime I’ve ever watched but trust me again when I say it’s definitely not the best. It simply sparked no interest in me and I probably only finished it because it is so short.

Story- 4/10

Boring, shallow and all of the above. In the beginning you get the feeling that there might be something to it. A young boy is secretly in love with a young girl who has gone through a lot and has issues with feelings and junk. Of course she secretly loves him too and of course they don’t get down to the confessing part until the end and of course there is a number of other love interests for the both of them to overcome to find their true heart’s desire…but even this cookie cutter story just lacks luster and the “major plot twist” just makes you shrug and say “Well that kind of stinks”. I’ve seen more content in 1 episode from other anime than I did in this 13 episoder.

Animation- 6/10

Much like the rest of this anime there isn’t much to it, however your main character is a story book artist and it often switched into a pencil drawn animation which is kind of cool.

Sound- 5/10

The opener is kind of catchy but other than that, pretty average.

Characters- 3.5/10

The most boring of all. Seriously, each character was supposed to have some sort of complex or what-have-you but none of them really convinced me. The main character has too many issues to really care about any of them and the other characters are just so bland that you don’t want to care about them. By the end I didn’t really care who ended up with who because they were all so boring I didn’t want them procreating and make more boring people…

Overall- 4/10

I finished it…so there’s that. Honestly it probably wasn’t as bad as I’m making it out to be, I was just so bored which makes for a poor review…sorry.

Another time, another review.

3.5/10 characters