UberSoldier's avatar

• InnerNet TimeSpace
  • Joined Aug 29, 2011

Blood-C

Mar 7, 2012

What the hell did i just watched???

Totally disappointed by this anime as i was expecting it to be far better.

Story:There is none.Its so random that u wont get a clue about what's going on.The main plot of this anime is contained within the 2 last episodes.If u want skip the first 10 and u wont have any problem undertanding it.

Animation:I stand my ground here and say that i the only reason i watched this show was because of it's animation.It was pretty clean with a lot details although the blood gushing out was pretty fake and as a violent and gore anime there shouldnt be any censorship in the death scenes so -2 points for that.

Sound:The OP song was pretty cool.Thats all.In every ..... fight the same song was playing ,pretty tiring and boring.Ohhh and another thing the singing of Kisaragi,damn...it made me want to put my finger through my eye into my brain and swirl it around.

Characters:Nothing to say here Kisaragi-san was the main char and everybody else was unessesery in every sence that exists.

Overall:After having watched Higurashi my standards in violent and bloody anime have increased.To anyone interested i wouldnt recomment it for any reason ,it is just a waste of your time .You will have a better time staring at the ceiling than watching tihs anime.

Scores are based on my personal opinion and my little experience on anime shows.

1.5/10 characters