UberSoldier's avatar

• InnerNet TimeSpace
  • Joined Aug 29, 2011

Clannad After Story

Nov 21, 2011

The most beatiful anime of its kind.Watching this has changed my way of thinking ,and my way of life.

Story-A sequel to clannad that far surpased my expactations.Unique everyday life along with sorrowfull moments,drama and tragedy all in one.All characters have a background story more or less before turning into a secondary character ,all resulting in an escalation to the protagonists story.

Animation-Very beatiful scenes from the beggining,nicely made grafics with characters evolving throughout the series.Unique images and shots from variable angles that has a very hard impacton from the viewer side.

Sound-Superb sound effects,shorrowfull ,joyfull full of colour music to match the hardships and happy times of the events that unfold.I personally havent heard saddest music in any other anime(dango daikazoku is one of the key music in this anime).

Characters-Well made characters each and everyone have a backround story to tell us.No exceptions.

Overall-If u like romance,drama u will definitely fall in love with this anime.Regardless of your gender u will cry along with the characters from the beggining to the end.An anime focusing on emotions transferring from the screen to your heart.

MrAnime says...

You said and I qoute "Regardless of your gender u will cry along with the characters from the beggining to the end."

All I have to say is "Amen".

Good Review