TooRedneck2Care's avatar

Title: Blood +/Blood Plus

Author: Katsura Asuka

Artist: Katsura Asuka

Genre(s): Action, Supernatural, Drama, Mystery, Romance, Shounen

Summary: Under the care of her adoptive family, Saya Otonashi has been living the life of an anemic and amnesiac, but otherwise ordinary schoolgirl. Saya's happy life is shattered when she is attacked by a chiropteran, learning that she is the only one who can defeat them.

Armed with her katana, Saya embarks on a journey with her family, allies, and her chevalier, Haji, to rid the world of chiropteran and rediscover her identity. The course of the journey reveals the background history of the chiropterans and Saya's deep past, which extends into the mid-19th century.

Addictional Information: In my option, I believe anime series is much better than reading by manga. Dued to several reasons, first in manga the story is a lot shorter than the animated series. Practically, a summary comparing to animated series. Missing out an important climax and basic needs for more explanations of how the story unfold. Finally, unlike the anime did comparing to manga. Therefore, that is my reasons of why I believes that anime is much better than manga. Even though I think that the whole thing is a little too short. However, the story still managed to keep me entertained, an anime worthy of your time.