Tomthe1337

Motto To Love-Ru

22 JAN
2011

Well let me start off by saying that the first season of To-Love-Ru made my blood curdle, and I thought that an ecchi anime like this would have a first season, an OVA or two, then be over forever.

I was very, very wrong. I ended up watching the second season out of nostalgia if anything.

Once again, Haruka Tomatsu summons up the most annoying voice she can muster in order to keep up with Sayuri Yahagi's equally annoying voice; thus our two main heroines, Lala and Sairenji, respectively, have been brought from beyond the grave.

Now if you've been wondering why I've been ranting on about useless crap in the story section, it's because there is no story to speak of. 1/10

The animation is quite high quality. I'd like to point attention at the main subject of this review: Mikan Yuuki: the best imouto character since the dawn of time. The studio did a damn fine job of drawing her, and her being the most important character, Motto To-Love-Ru gets a 10/10 - 5 stars.

Hanazawa Kana.

The giant plethora of characters serves only to stomp down Mikan's screentime and Hanazawa Kana's number of lines. Quite frankly, they should have gone and called it

Motto Motto To-Love-Mikan

and removed all of the other characters.

Overall

Hanazawa Kana voices super cute imouto character. You don't want to miss it, I guarantee. 10/10

Other Anime Reviews by Tomthe1337