Tolle

Chu-Bra!!

23 APR
2012

At first, I didn't know how to start this mini-review. I kept writing a line, promptly deleted it and started anew. I'm mainly writing this small review because I felt that many of the other reviewers expected way too much from a series, which is best watched with certain expectations.

Chu-Bra!! is a down-to-earth anime about friendship, young teenagers, a little bit of love and most importantly: underwear. If you start watching this anime with the presumption that it's going to be a deep, plot-filled anime or a nosebleed-starter of dimensions, then you'll be disappoint, son.

The show features a lot of different subjects related to puberty: boys witnessing girls maturing, girls wanting to be adults, crushes (the love related ones), taboo-subjects and more from the same drawer.

The main theme focus is maturing/puberty and underwear. It has a twist of ecchi humor, but still manages to take a serious approach to the underwear theme.

The anime has a relaxed, happy feeling to it. It's an easy, "giggle'ish" watch, so don't expect anything more than that.

Other Anime Reviews by Tolle