Tinytox's avatar

• Illinois
  • Joined Mar 19, 2012

Angel Beats!

Mar 19, 2012

I feel like this anime was just about perfect. My only regret is it wasn't longer.

I actually watched it twice, After i finished, 2 days later i started it over again.

What makes the story a 10:

The plot thickens just about every episode.

They address everything that makes the world different. You know the world in which they live is small, You learn every bit of it.

What makes the Animation a 10:

I don't know exactly, I'm not an animator, just a fan. I LOVED that animation though, The hair/sky/scenery was simply beautiful.

What makes the sound a 10:

There's nothing particularly amazing about the sound, it's all done correctly, and they didn't add annoying music at innappropriate times, the sound quality is also fine.

What makes the characters a 10:

I felt personal with all of them, and sad when they faded away. That means they triggered my emotions, and that's what anime is all about.

Why the whole thing a 10:

The "ending" was sad, but the "True ending" started to feed us ideas about what was going to happen, the anime as a whole was gratifying and it all made sence. The plot twist at the end had me amazed. As well as the story/animation/sound/characters all being perfect.

I feel like it was a perfectly executed anime. I absolutely adored it. In my opinion it is the best anime i have ever seen.

Tinytox says...

Thanks for your positive feedback on my review!

Looking at the site admins reviews seems to reveal that "Anime Critics" Feel that this anime steals too much from other animes to be considered a top notch anime, I personally don't feel that way about it, but, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I agree, and there's lots of stuff I would simply love to say, but it's so much more meaningful if you connect the dots. I also don't wanna reveal any spoilers that may prevent people from watching this anime.

If you liked it I would highly advise watching the BONUS episode. It's pretty funny, it doesn't have a whole lot to do with the rest of the anime but it definately manages to fit into the plot.

I always get so excited when someone submits feedback on one of my reviews. Thanks again ^^!

Apr 25, 2012
Eclypse95 says...

I think the Anime is excellent, it is  worth being so small ... I saw it  three times .... It was basically the only anime that touched me so much ...I loved the end it was excellent ... I wish they had more episodes: '(Thanks for the awesome review.

Angel Beats (:

Apr 24, 2012
Tinytox says...

I get where your going with that, but most shows end in budget cuts if they're not realistic to be a running show like bleach/naruto/etc.

And, if you read my review, you'd know I obviously disagree with you.

I feel like the dealt with the preemptive cut of the show pretty gracefully.

Mar 28, 2012
roriconfan says...

It wasn't a perfectly executed show. The last episodes are very rushed and all secondary characters remain undeveloped.

Mar 28, 2012
Tinytox says...

No problem! Thanks for reading, glad you liked it!

I also reviewed Shuffle!, if you decide to check out what i thought about it.

Either way, thanks for leaving some feedback. You'll LOVE Angel Beats!

Mar 26, 2012