Tinydestiny's avatar

• Norway
  • Joined Jan 3, 2010

Koibana Onsen

May 3, 2012

This popped up in the random manga section, I was mighty bored and a little horny. It was the perfect procrastination tool. I read it all in one day. So what do I have to say?

Well, seeing as I read it all in one day, I can tell you one thing. It actually does not get repetitive. A lot of the stories are one chapter stories, but they sometimes have 3 chapter arcs. I'm surprised it doesn't get repetetive, seeing as it's more or less just smut and fan-service. You really get to know the characters, and as a guy, you definitely understand the sexual frustration the other guys that are there go through, you can easily imagine you would have a boner 24/7 as well lol.

The characters are solid, and they all develop at a good pace. In one way I'm sad it didn't focus on the "main character" the whole manga but there was no way to do that and make it a good read. Kudos to the author.

I loved the art. It's a little "suspicious" when all the women except 1 have perfect tits and are horny as hell but hey, what you gonna do? The manga is what it is, and for the genre it executes it well in my eyes. Though that probably doesn't hold much value since this is the first erotic manga I've ever read. Either it was a good read, kept me entertained the whole way, I never got bored. There could have been a little more humor in the first chapters, but it get's funnier as it goes on. I recommend this to anyone who likes a fair romance plot with le sexytiemz.

Also, probably to anyone who gets turned on when women get horny unwantingly. Oh wait, that's right, that's every Japanese person out there. I swear, all Japanese are potential rapists.