Tinydestiny's avatar

• Joined Jan 3, 2010

Bleach

Oct 10, 2011

*Spoilers Alert*

Bleach for me, is something special, it's what got me into anime 4 years ago, and what introduced me into so many others. I have rewatched epic moments like The Rescue arc or Ichigo vs. Grimmjow countless times. The arcs has fair stories, but when you're 14 and in love with cool characters and fighting you don't really care. I'm just glad the increases in fighting power elevate at a ridiculous and completly retarded way like Dragonball Z. HOWEVER, there are some major flaws in Bleach. It's more or less just downhill after The Rescue arc until it eventually hits rock bottom and then goes into the negatives. Not to mention the fillers are absolute crap, I had not read the manga when I saw Bleach but I realized in no time when there were episodes that weren't written by the original author, the Bounto arc was just terrible.

The biggest fail in the anime though, is not the fillers, but the last part of the Aizen story. After Ichigo's last fight with Grimmjow it had been a seriously good anime that I would have given 9/10 but after that fight, it was a serious downhill. The occurances were too convinient, the fights didn't flow, even the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight didn't feel right. Especially what was going on in the fake Karakura town, everything there was just ridiculously bad. Then Ichigo finds a way to train over a long time from his dad who has the same zanpaktou (which really shouldn't be possible, but hey, whatchu gunna do) and learn the "final getsuga tenshou" oooooo. No. Just no. I mean come on, fine, maybe it was the only way for it to seem logical for Ichigo to win against Aizen but seriously, if I didn't understand right, he didn't even need to use it, he was pwning Aizen anyways. Either way if he had to use it or not, all the fights leading up to this were shit (after Grimmjow), the Ichigo vs Aizen was complete crap AND ONTOP OF THIS! THEY HAVE THE BALLS TO CONTINUE THE ANIME! WHAT. THE. F*CK.

I think we were all prepared for the anime to stop, most were dissatisfied with the things leading towards the end, and were prepared to out behind the anime that used to be so great. But no, they don't wanna stop, they want to continue something about Ichigo using a f*cking SWASTIKA (THE NAZI SIGN!!!?!?!?!?!?(sure it's a symbol for luck, but I can assure you, few think of luck when they see the swastika)). I haven't watched or read a lot of this, I've read until Ichigo beats up the bear in the doll house with his nazi crap and then I just gave up. Bleach was over, there was no point in ruining my memory and appreciation of the once great anime. I suggest most of you do the same.