TinyBird

K-On!

19 OCT
2013

(Synopsis) Yui Hirasawa is very excited about starting high school as a freshman. Meanwhile, Ritsu Tainaka (a drummer) and Mio Akiyama, a bassist, are keen on renewing the Light Music Club, and are trying to find new members to join the club where they will form a band. Very soon, a pianist, Tsumugi Kotobuki joins the club, so now they only need one more member in order to be considered an official school club. This is when Yui joins, and, not knowing how to play any instrument whatsoever, she decides to learn to play guitar. With their new club formed, they've also created a band! Yui and her new friends now carry on living their high school lives, practising, performing and enjoying tea in their club.

(Review) Personally, I think K-On! is a very enjoyable, family-friendly anime with a simple story, animation and funny, lovable charcters. This is probably one of the cutest and simplest animes I have ever watched just because of the adorable yet different personalities of all of the girls. The performed songs were fantastic and fit the style of the anime very well. Both the opening and the ending songs were very catchy and gleeful, and I could listen to them without getting bored.

(Final Thoughts) K-On! can get almost anyone to be hooked in with the relaxing story, adorable characters, great music, and simple animation. I for sure enjoyed this anime lots and it has its place in my top 10 favourites. I give K-On! an 8.5 out of 10.

Other Anime Reviews by TinyBird

overall score: 9.9/10

• Animation 8.5/10
  • Overall 8.5/10

Recent Anime Reviews by TinyBird

comments

RamkoX12X avatar RamkoX12X
Oct 20, 2013

you review like I do! love your review! :)