Thrawn's avatar

Thrawn

• Canada, eh
  • Joined Dec 27, 2009

Story: As the title implies, it's a Code Geass x Alice in Wonderland crossover. Yeah. It uh... does the story well, some changes here and there... to be frank, I stopped giving a damn when booty butt Fawn came on screen. It's fine and dandy and Lelouch's brotherly love for his sister is entertaining as the narrator but I don't know. I expected something... more. Grand narmy theatrics, more than walk-on characters, just more.

Animation: Dat ass. I ain't kidding, Shirley as a Fawn had one fine ass. It's so noticable that I could barely read the subtitles. Damn fine, but I can't neglect all the cleavage. If you're a gal, you have cleavage. Don't even know if there were women without a cleavage-revealing outfit. But that brings up the costuming overall, which ranges from "Awwww yeaaaaah" to "Fabulous". Quite good overall but one of the best was the King of Hearts, especially with his sweet hat. You should check it out.

It's a picture book, mostly, but a few scenes are animated, including bouncing cleavage, C.C. and her bootylicious outfit (Needed more booty shots) and a few others. Also had a fight at the end that on hindsight reminds me of Paper Mario.

And the Mad Hatter, faaaaabulous~

Sound: Holy crap the King of Hearts. Everything he said was pure honey glazed ham, and it was delicious. And dat theme, you can just taste it. Everything else, as you'd expect. But that ham, total selling point.

Characters: It's an OVA about Alice in Wonderland. I already talked about the fanservicey parts in animation so what more do you want?

Overall: At first I was meh but when dat ass appeared, I just stopped giving a damn. Just rolled with the fanservice and ham. Even if you don't expect much, chances are you'll probably be disappointed.

7.5/10 animation