Thrawn's avatar

Thrawn

• Canada, eh
  • Joined Dec 27, 2009

Story: It's a simple homoerotic story of a loving son and father who love each other very much in a homoerotic way. And some coincidental conflict to make sure the second episode has plot instead of blowjobs and you got the gist of it. The beginning is kinda crap but the second episode lacks punch, excitement and is dreadfully boring. Some subplots aren't brought out fully and are left in the dark (Pun intended) while the main plot reaches it's generic conclusion.

I can't think of anything else for generic. Half the time I was "You don't say" or laughing my ass off at how shitty it is, how much of a bitch Mari is and how- no, that's about it. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't really intentionally funny and sometimes I laughed one second and had it die down to go serious face in the next, it was that I had to keep sane as I watched this wreck. But I did laugh instead of drool like a lobotomized monkey, so that's something. Worth a two at least.

Animation: That was a bitch pink. There's manly pink aprons out there but that bitch choose a bitch pink. But the bitch looks good, and so does everybody else since it's, you know, yaoi/shounen-ai. The guys have to look good.

Sound: Fuck, that bitch Mira has the perfect bitch voice. Fucking perfect. Don't take that lightly, that voice, just suits him so perfectly that I want to slap his bitch face everytime he speaks. That deserves a 10, but the music was only decent and the rest of the VO I could give less than a yellow shit about.

But dat voice.

Characters: You think I'm fucking kidding at this point? Mara is the personification of a bitch. From his bitch voice to his bitch pink bitch apron, how everybody wants to blow his bitch balls to his bitch mannerisms and his bitch jealously- This guy represents bitches as a whole! Fucking 10 again just because of him.

Which means it's a shame that everybody else, except for his dad (But maybe him too) is as boring as fuck. They got a character trait or 3 and BAM! it's a day. Done. They got no meat on their bones and you can't bring yourself to give a fuck about them. They are just there to want to blow Mina- Mira's underaged balls.

Overall: The definition of a bitch can't save this shitfest. The scores are skewered to one or two defining factors apiece and are by no means a signal to watch this bitch fest. Only check it out if you're part of some assy club and on the agenda is shitty yaoi or you just like to watch shitty anime, but then I got a homoerotic clown to sell you.