Thrawn

Afro-ken

20 SEP
2011

Story: Um.... what?

There's this dog, right? He has a 'fro. And he's called Afro-Ken, as in "afro dog". And there are these other dogs, they have names like that or something. And there are minute segments of Afro-ken being food, trees or something that changes his 'fro.

Yup. That's about it. It's just that and has pretty much no plot whatsoever. I just gave it a point for there being an interview for some reason.

Animation: I've seen worse. Lot worse at the time of it's watching. The dogs were varied and the 'fros always get some points from me. It will never win any points for having good animation but it will qualify for the hair category.

Sound: The narrator sounded kinda hammy but it worked for me. No qualms about the music and yeah. No awards here either.

Afro: Dogs with afro's. Damn awesome. Drop development, depth, deep drama destiny doo-doo dung. AFRO! One was a disco ball! Come for the starry afro, stay for all the fro's.

Overall: Surprise surprise, despite the copious amount of 'fros abound, it's crap. Don't waste your time as your half hour can be spent watching crap that's slightly better than this.

Other Anime Reviews by Thrawn