Thrawn's avatar

Thrawn

• Canada, eh
  • Joined Dec 27, 2009

Quite frankly, this is some of the greatest shit I've ever watched in my pitiful life. This is so amazing! It blows the original series and the other OVA and everything else that deals with School Days out of the water, shoots it up, blows it up, shanks it, beheads it and goes on a parade with the remains. It's that ingenius.

The story is pure gold. A guy running around with women chasing his bones? Genius! Cut and print! We'll make millions! They want to give him their chocolate and knowing who he is, they'll give him a lot more than that, believe you me. the story is brilliant in it's elegance of simplicity. It cuts right to the chase and if I remember, there's a onsen at the start. That right there is thinking. They thought this through and made it work! Holy crap it was brilliant!

But enough about the superb story. This looks as good as it can get. If it looked better, it would cause your eyes to explode for it looking so good. But it was toned down to just short of that so you, the lucky viewer, can enjoy this masterpiece. It makes Picasso look like a three-year old's drawing, that's how lucky you are chump!

It's music to my ears; music and voices and sound effects and anything that comes out of the speakers and into your ears. It sounds so good that I could just burn... rig... something, turn this shit into MP3's and take it with me. With the visuals. Both work in perfect harmony to make something holy.

OVA, right? No character development, right? WRONG. DEAD WRONG. This is all about characters. They work perfectly, act perfectly and are perfectly perfect in perfection. They are as perfect as can be.

In the end, watch this immediately! It rounds out to an 11 but the max I can give is a 10. If your mind melts, it's because you can't comprehend this... this... work of art beyond human comprehension! Hell, my mind nearly exploded and combusted all at once at the start due to me being unworthy but in the end, I saw the light and I walked into it without looking back.

See you on the other side of the pearly gates.

NicoNicoDesu says...

Woah. This review is very nearly excellent, except that the final score should be 100/10. -.-'

Nov 5, 2012