Thrawn's avatar

• Canada, eh
  • Joined Dec 27, 2009

Eiken

Jan 23, 2011

If the greatness of an anime depended on boobs, then this obviously would be the best of everything. At least until the record-breaking OVA Eiken 2: Boobs, Breasts and Bazoongas at the Beach. But since there are other "factors" that determine greatness, it ruins the chance of a more perverted and borderline nudity-riddled sequel and Eiken's shot at world domination.

That world would be so much better. By setting the bar so high, all anime wouldn't require you to think for you to enjoy them. And by setting your mindset low, you would get the maximum enjoyment for your time. By that, I mean the proper setting to get past all the grabbing, the squeezing, the unbelievably suggestive... banana scenes, the jiggling... the lack of physics, the actual use of physics at times (In a very, very creepy way)... the yogurt slide... the list goes on.

There's also a story, I think it was about... some kind of... Ok! There's this guy, wimpy and sissy, the usual lucky bastard. He is forced to join a club where most of the women are unbelievably endowed. And the club joins some competition. Perverted fun ensues. Your millage will vary. That's basically the jist of it. Quite frankly, I'm quite impressed with myself for remembering that much. Unsurprisingly, the story is peanuts compared to the perversion.

I tried it once and could barely get past 5 minutes. Back then, I questioned it too much. Gave it too much thought. When I recently watched it, I turned my brain off and sent it out. You look past the story, all the illogical aspects and don't question everything and go with the flow of everything, you might enjoy it.

For everything else, I can say; jiggle physics, size, the unbelievably suggestive scenes... erm... the sound... eh. It worked, I guess. Characters; one's a pettanko, there's the other cast on the opposite side of the spectrum, something... it's a harem anime and after looking at the screenshots, I'm wondering why I'm spending so much time on this part. Don't expect anything deep or a tragic background of sorts.

Honestly, I enjoyed it. It's simple perverted fun. Illogical and brainless, yes, but without loading up on anything but ecchi and boobs, it focuses on what it does best. And if it's worth something, I'm sure it's very faithful to the manga.

5.5/10 overall