Thrawn's avatar

Thrawn

• Canada, eh
  • Joined Dec 27, 2009

Story: What the shit is this fuck. I do not even fucking know. I don't even know where to begin on this buffalo dump. The "plot"? The inconsistency? The random ass "Fanservice" moments? The animation? The sound? The characters I don't give a rat's fuzzy ass about? The "romantic vomit-inducing subplot"? EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHIT IS FUCKING SHIT. EVERY. FUCKING. THING-

Fucking A... let me start again, with sanity. Who made this agai-

Idea Factory

Shit. You know what else they shat out? School City Valanoir.

That should suffice for story.

But in it's defense-

I got nothing. The dialogue is simply terrible, not even narmy bad, just... terrible. The scenes are slapped together with random ass fanservice thrown in for shits and giggles which have nothing at all- NOTHING in the slightest to do with any of this... Giant Squid punching, because giant mecha are made for punching giant monsters in the face. Why is Squidward there? Why did he come to earth to rumble against a bunch of created chicks? Why should you give three shits about it? The answers are: Don't know, don't care, and no shits are given.

Oh, wait, there is backstory. It's just slapped on with no lead up or context. And the most random ass fucking flashbacks that have zero fucking relation to what just happened prior. I am so close to weeping in confusion and pure hatred for this shit. This is so fucking ass shit that I cannot continue the plo- oh god I'm going to throw up.

Animatiion: It's 2004, the age where boobs aren't glistening like they're all oiled up and buttered. But the animation is crap and the CGI gave me something undiagnosable by doctors, or it's just ass crabs. Watching it again, it's anal herpes crabs. The CGI is that bad. Seriously. Fucking. Bad. This is... you know, I had a real good ass analogy but I forgot it.

Forgot the girls in their animation contrasting with the CGI mecha and it's gnarly ass tearing shit stream. I think I might be dying after rewatching it. This is like the ring, except with more girls and this... thing they call CGI. If you saw it in motion, it would be hard to disagree.

Sound: OP: Race the Sun to get back your lost dreams? Wait, lyrics are meaningless, why should I waste my time with this trash? But gratuitous English isn't gratuitous enough. Other music? Why not. VO? I... can't remember. Certainly the best part, which is the equivalent of polishing a turd.

Characters: Oh god. I do not have the words to explain the characters. Words cannot describe them, they should have sent a poet.

Overall: Ranks as one of the worst shits I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. While it had... well, whatever I thought was slightly tolerable that was possibly mentioned above, everything else was shit. The plot was a mess, the dialogue was crap, the romantic subplot was as romantic as Diabolik Douchefucks except less douchey, the backstory was tacked on and pointless, you care for the characters as much as you do for all those douchebag vampires from Diabolik Douchefucks (Cheap shots for either one), the animation... oh dear god the CGI... mixed with the girls...

0.5/10 animation