Thrawn's avatar

• Canada, eh
  • Joined Dec 27, 2009

Zettai Bouei Leviathan

Jul 27, 2013

Story: Hmmm... I don't think I have the brain power to write a full review for something as boring as this. It's boring and I'm drawing a blank. Cliche, boring, numbing, dull, shit happens but you don't give a shit. ...Shit, I am drawing a blank. It's largely unexciting as the girls do cute stuff, and they fit in with the archetypes: Tomboy, rich loli and stoic chick with the largest chest. But the barkeep has a larger one, and some of the stuff that happens for giggles is a bunch of running jokes or I hope it is and not the writers running out of ideas.

There are a few interesting and funny moments but they're far from each other. The overall plot, nothing to write home about much less remem- memorable. It's just dull. I was barely paying attention and if I wasn't multitasking I would have gone into a coma. I can't take much more of this.

Animation: Ugly, ugly CGI. Ugly. But the girls look nice, the Barkeep is a total fox RAWR! and I guess things look good overall. Overly large axe and dinky fireballs thrown about is spiffy. For this day and age, it's crap but it's not particularly exciting.

Sound: I got nothing.

Characters: Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

If I didn't pay attention to the plot, what makes you or I think that I would pay attention to the characters? I- Wait. If it's dull, characters = squat. Guess they have backstory and stuff aside from the archtypes, but none too interesting. I'm pretty indifferent but that dragon getting turned on by Blue Chick is pretty logical, reasonable and just seems right. Points to him.

Overall: If I have to remember any more of this crap, I'll fall into a deep sleep. Just not recommended. Not even so bad it's good, so bad it's dull.

2.5/10 overall