Thrawn's avatar

• Canada, eh
  • Joined Dec 27, 2009

Asa Made Jugyou Chu!

Mar 5, 2013

Story: It starts off with a guy in bed with a busty woman. There. That should be it for plot because at that point, five seconds in, you wouldn't even give two shits of a rat fuck about plot. But it shows the plot as she crawls onto him, squeezes him and out pops her puppies. It's that kind of OVA.

Obviously high in logic, you then get your plot: A guy who sounds like a girl, looks like a girl, acts like a girl by being a pansy but is really a guy, gets a scholarship to the school by being so girly. Because of a blunder by his buxom teacher, or the buxom teacher responsible for room assignments, because of his girly name, he's forced to bunk with the dames in the girls dormitory. The buxom principle says "Eh, you can stay there, but if anyone finds out you have a third leg, your ass is gone." So it's a go and the buxom teacher says that she'll look after him. Nudity ensues.

It's your classic ecchi intro, complete with buxom babes, obligatory flat chest (EP only) and fanservice. Loads of fanservice. And I must say, it's faithful to the manga. Extremely faithful. The manga is as smutty and rampantly perverted as the OVA, and I have to give it credit for not shirking on the nudity or just amping up the tits. It takes a good OVA to do the manga or original series justice, regardless of how crappy it is in plot, sense, logic, reasoning and depth.

Animation: I'm sure you know where I'm going with animation at this point. Lets see... them babes be glistening and buttered up, all shining and glowing with youth. And dat bounce, the buxom teacher breathes in, her mammaries jiggle one at a time. And it's like she doesn't wear a bra, with them nipples poking out and protruding through them shirts. And the bounce in general, fine display of physics. But I can't neglect the booty jiggle, that was glorious.

Loads of nipples, boobs, mammaries, tits, cleavage, hooters, censor steam, implications, jugs, buttered up extremities and breasts. Judging the animation on this alone, it's a perfect 10 because screw every other part of animation that isn't devoted to fanservice.

Sound: Sounds like a girl and is kinda annoying. But excellent sound effects, very very excellent. And voices otherwise are excellent as well, if you know what I mean. Can't remember the EP or any music that was... anything. Think there was the EP but that's about it.

Characters: I'm not even going to bother at this point.

Overall: I have to admit, I laughed. Every time I tried to comment or think of something, I laughed. Intentional or because it was funny is hazy but I was entertained. On the flipside, it's pointless, filled with nudity, perverted, lacks logic (Or has some of the best logic ever), is stupid and absurd, tittified and is as nudity filled as Seikon no Qwaser.

* Feel free to drop the overall score by a point or two, you're only watching it for the glistening tits and ass.

6.5/10 sound