I just watch anime for fun. I don't take it too seriously.
I also watch anime for the plot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How I imagine life to be.
What my life actually is.
I also hate all bullies (Yumiko from Oregairu is an exception).
I've watched these anime through my life but not every single episode.
Movies are excluded.
1. Pokemon (From Original- XY): Pokemon was my childhood and one of my first anime. I've lost interest on the series since I became a hardcore fan in mid-2014, but I still enjoyed watching the series. I've watched a couple of movies as well. I also might watch the XY series and add it to my list once I'm finished.
2. Yu-Gi-Oh Series (From Original- Arc V): Like Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh was one of my firsts as well. I enjoyed collecting the cards and watching the series, but my interest faded away in 2013. I watched a few episodes of Arc-V in 2014, but I just couldn't get into the series again.
2. Dragon Ball Z/DBZ Kai: I watched the entire Majin Buu saga and a few episodes of DBZ Kai back when Saturday Morning Cartoons was a thing.
3. Bleach: I might watch the entire series later. I only watched a few episodes so I'm still new to the series.
4. Fairy Tail (Plan to watch later): I've only watched 24 epsiodes but I still have time to get caught up.
5. Digimon (Original, Tamers, and Savers): I watched a few episodes back in 2008.
6. Sgt. Frog: Watched one episode back in 2012 but later forgot about the series. 2long4Me.
7. Inazuma Eleven: Only Watched three Episodes from the 3DS back in 2014, lel.
8. Dinosaur King, Sonic X, and Kirby: When Saturday Morning Cartoons were a thing.
9. Naruto Shippuden: Watched more than 50 episodes but I mostly read the manga rather than watching the anime. I might watch all canon episodes, but I really don't feel like watching all of them. So I might repeatedly add and remove this series on my list. Anyways, I started watching Naruto back in 2009, this was one of my first anime other than Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!
I know more anime than I've watched. Just keep that in mind.
Also I comment almost everywhere. I've been on Youtube for almost 5 years so many people might've seen me somewhere else.