TheStampede01's avatar

• Canada eh?
  • Joined Mar 3, 2012

Bobby's In Deep

Apr 30, 2012

Story- Very slowpaced, slice of life story about a guy and his motorcycle and the girl that likes him... theres really no other way to descibe this. The ending is also quite depressing.

Animation- Really quite poor even for that time, I think the only impressive scene is the last one and thats only because theres some actual highspeed motion going on. Most of the animationis very slow moving... like the story.

Sound- I don't even remember a single tune from this... really forgettable and Bobby's voice in the jap dub... sounds like he has mild autism.

Characters- The characters consist of Bobby, his family, the girl who likes him and his employer... the story focuses on Bobby so you don't get to learn much about anyone else and even his love interest is pretty mysterious.

Overall- Theres a reason this anime faded into obscurity... its boring as hell. However theres a certain atmosphere that it creates thats a... unique experience which atleast helped me get though all of this. Honestly though, probably best if you just avoid this.