ThatKiddWentBoom's avatar

ThatKiddWentBoom

• The music flowing through your earbuds
  • Joined May 14, 2012

Ai Mai Mii

Mar 10, 2013

Ai Mai Mii is about three manga artists who can never seem to get anything done.

That's what the title says right? But where does the forth girl Ponoka come in?

I have so many problems with this anime it's ridiculous. So Let's start.

Story: There is no story. I get that happens a lot with 3 minute long slice of life anime's but this is ridiculous. Even the individual episodes don't make sense! There is NO story line and NO plot. But even within one episode you barely know what's going on.

Animation: This actually isn't so bad. It works with the whole chibi thing. But honestly the character look like they were drawn in about four seconds.

Sound: There really isn't much to go on.

Characters: This is where I have a real problem. You don't always have to havea good plot as long as your characters have some form of diminsion. But these characters have NONE! First off I had a problem placing Ai. In the summary it says she's a student, but in episode nine she's shown teaching? It frustrates me. You know absolutly nothing about the characters. And it doesn't seem like you ever will.

Overall: If you have NOTHING else to do, maybe you should give it a watch. But I wouldn't recommend it. It would just be a waste of your time.

sothis says...

the weird slug-like, way-too-extended giant tongue licking scenes gross me out so much and i'm not sure why, uggggh

Mar 14, 2013