ThEoNePugNA's avatar

ThEoNePugNA

• Joined Aug 7, 2014

Gintama

Aug 22, 2014

This will be my first review and it will cover my favorite show to date,Gintama.

Gintama it's a mix of top notch comedy,amazing fights,good art and everything else you'll find watching it.

Let's start with the story,simply put..what story?Gintama doesn't have that and doesn't need it to be awesome! They do have smaller arcs that consist of 2-5 episodes,so prepare yourself for some amazingly well done fights,sad moments that your heart will scream,funny moments that you'll be on the floor.

The animation is fine for the most part of it,I especially loved the rage faces and the weird things they've thrown at us.

Now for the sound,it has memorable tracks,so I guess no need for more here.

The characters..starting from Gintoki right to the homeless man,they are all amazing. The trio at Yorozuya consisting of Gintoki,Kagura and Shinpachi has a special place in my heart,they are so awesome,well done and every time I saw them participating in some event or just walking on the street,something interesting was bound to happen.

Overall for me,if I could erase my memories about this show I'll do it without thinking too much,that's how much I love this masterpiece of an anime,at least for me.