Tamerax's avatar

• Quebec
  • Joined Dec 16, 2007

Riki-Oh

on Jan 30, 2011

Within the first 3 mins of the show, Riki punchs OFF someone's jaw.   Nuff' said.   ps: watch the live action movie for a more...umm.."complete" story.

Cooking Master Boy

on Dec 27, 2009

If you take DBZ and replace the quest of balls with the quest for...ummm...bowls and knives...but keep all the ridiculous over-the-top reactions to EVERYTHING and how even boiling water somehow involves a "power up", then you have Cooking Masterboy. Somehow EVERYTHING involves dragons.  I wish I could take out my egg beater and BOOM, MYSTIC EGG BEATER DRAGON ARISE! GO FORTH DRAGON AND MAKE MY BREAKFAST!I also love that all of China's issues can be fixed with food.

Aoi Hana

on Oct 18, 2009

This anime is a like a big bowl of boring stew. You know on a cold winter night, you come in from the cold and you smell something you think will be amazing, but instead you are treated with a dinner made with 100% lame sauce.  Sure it looks good, but after 1 or 2 helpings, you wanna just walk away and do something else cause eating stew just gets boring after a while.  Even the tasty meat/tofu/whatever gets drowned out with all the crappy veggies that have all aquired the taste and texture of paste. You just wanna get a nice hot cup of awesome to wash down your meal of boring stew. I recommend... read more