Tamerax's avatar

• Quebec
  • Joined Dec 16, 2007

Aoi Hana

Oct 18, 2009

This anime is a like a big bowl of boring stew. You know on a cold winter night, you come in from the cold and you smell something you think will be amazing, but instead you are treated with a dinner made with 100% lame sauce.  Sure it looks good, but after 1 or 2 helpings, you wanna just walk away and do something else cause eating stew just gets boring after a while.  Even the tasty meat/tofu/whatever gets drowned out with all the crappy veggies that have all aquired the taste and texture of paste.

You just wanna get a nice hot cup of awesome to wash down your meal of boring stew.

I recommend something with lots of nudity.

and pirates!!

YAR!

enki Nov 11, 2009

You know, I don't like to jump to conclusions. We should give mukky the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he just needs a new keyboard?

Tamerax Nov 11, 2009

if he is the product of not one, but two schools, they need to reevaluate the education standards in his area.

enki Nov 11, 2009

nomad = aoi hana stew hater.

Don't be a hater.

Oh, and Doommuks, your mom told me to tell you to please pay more attention durinig your english classes at school.

Nomadichu Nov 11, 2009

what Doommuks wrote = Aoi Hana Humper

Tamerax Nov 11, 2009

wait...what? trying to wrap my brain around what doommuks wrote... so much was wrong about it.

"anyway the rewiew should be about the anime and not about you poor food......"

umm....your comment should be about the anime and not your bad day. wanna try that again?

You should learn what a metaphor is...