Tamerax's avatar

• Quebec
  • Joined Dec 16, 2007

Aoi Hana

Oct 18, 2009

This anime is a like a big bowl of boring stew. You know on a cold winter night, you come in from the cold and you smell something you think will be amazing, but instead you are treated with a dinner made with 100% lame sauce.  Sure it looks good, but after 1 or 2 helpings, you wanna just walk away and do something else cause eating stew just gets boring after a while.  Even the tasty meat/tofu/whatever gets drowned out with all the crappy veggies that have all aquired the taste and texture of paste.

You just wanna get a nice hot cup of awesome to wash down your meal of boring stew.

I recommend something with lots of nudity.

and pirates!!

YAR!

JunglingOtaku Nov 17, 2011

I recommend watching Twillight: The Full Moon instead!

enki Nov 12, 2009

All this talk of stew is making me hungry.

Doommuks Nov 12, 2009

yeah i know..... i didnt realy mean that, but.... this is the only day that i get any free time so i was realy pissed and exousted yesterday so were realy grumpy and stuff ^^

Tamerax Nov 12, 2009

keep reaching for that rainbow, little dude!

ps: if you aren't here to make enemies, you REALLY need to reconsider your approach.

Doommuks Nov 12, 2009

Wery first of all....english isint my home language, so bug of.... Around here (where i live) im like a prodigy of english compared to others... and the two schools.... one is normal and the other is language, so yeah the should pay more atention to english insted of Rusian, German, French, and Japanese that i am learning..... And i did rewiew about the anime.. just passed the coinment about your stew....

anyway im not here to make any enemies... so lets just calm down and shut up about each other