TALESHUNTER1's avatar

TALESHUNTER1

• U.S.A.
  • Joined Dec 23, 2010

Truth to be told, I had high hopes for this anime, but it left me rather disappointed. The score I gave was generous, perhaps too generous, but that's how I am.

The plot is a typical school life with several wierd settings. The male lead is engaged to a girl and all seemed to be going fine until the final episode, which I found extremely unsatisfying. Maybe that is the reason my disappointment with this anime enlarged. It was promising and the plot started to build up into something interesting, then *poof, everything was ruined in the end and it seemed like the anime reverted back to its beginning, starting this never-ending, dull drama again. The animation is nothing worth noting, but it was pretty decent. There weren't any tunes that caught my ears either, so the music didn't gather much support from me. The characters were beautifully designed, which was why I had high hopes for this anime. Every character had personality and didn't feel like an empty husk of meat, but alas, the plot did not fufill the purpose of its colorful characters.

Although the game itself is of decent quality, the anime does not do it justice. My hope is that they remake the anime, but usually my dreams end up in dust. People who just want something to waste their time on, be my guest and watch this huge disappointment. It will please you for most of the time, but don't expect there to be a satisfying ending.

7.5/10 animation