TALESHUNTER1's avatar

• U.S.A.
  • Joined Dec 23, 2010

Futakoi

May 22, 2011

A short review for a lame anime.

Was this anime made to troll people who have no lovers or something!? A guy does nice things (nice things include picking up a wallet) and flocks of women surround him? Not only that, the girls come in pairs!? I can see that the creator of this anime really wanted a polygamy. The story is typical school life with a weak male lead miraculously attracting a horde of girls into his shoulders, well not exactly, since he has no guts at all. The plot is nothing special, basically what you've seen in every other harem anime. The ending ,especially, pissed me off. The animation is somewhat outdated, like something you'd see from the 1990s. The music was forgetable, and the opening is out of tune... not that I really cared. The characters are a fail as well. While the idea of a town full of twins sounds interesting at first, you gradually find out that except for one pair of twins, the others are the exact replica of one another. And since there are some pretty annoying characters, it means double the trouble and 10 times the reason to skip this anime. Also I may have said this before, but the male protagonist is a good for nothing wimp. Hard too understand why so many girls would choose him. I am even beginning to think they chose him out of pity.

This anime is not recommended by me. It is too dull,unoriginal and cliched for my taste. Though it wouldn't hurt for you to check out one episode, I'd rather do something else like typing a 1000 word essay on how to fight off a zombie appocolypse.