SophieLTA's avatar

• Joined Jun 9, 2011
  • 20 / ?

Bleach

Aug 6, 2012

In my opinion bleach is one of THE animes, it's one of the ones that if your not watching it then you've definitely heard of it. I started watching it after a convention I went to was swamped by bleach cosplayers and definitely haven't regretted it yet. The story was average in terms of anime story lines especially at the beginning but picked up pace the further you got in to it. The action was the main thing that made this anime as addicting to watch as it was and due to the amount of time it had been airing it was strange to acknowledge that it was finished.

With so many different characters thrown in to the mix I found it difficult at first to learn all of the names but once I'd watched roughly 100 and knew all of them I loved each and everyone of the characters personalities. A lot of them are a stereo type of an obvious character that turns up in each anime just with a different face and a different name but others are more individual and you may even end up liking people that you were sure you would hate.

Although it is a long series to watch it is one that is definitely worth the time, there may be points in the beginning in which the story seems slow but once you get towards the end there’s such an improvement that you'll find your self unable to stop watching. I would suggest this to any action lover and to any one that has watched anime's such as Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, Soul Eater and D. Gray-man.

roriconfan says...

Pf! The first epsides were by far the best part of the show and you call them boring. It became bad when they introduced hundreds of characters and did nothing with the plot after a point on. It is a show most got bored of after a hundred episodes.

Aug 7, 2012