Soccerlove180's avatar

Soccerlove180

• Washington
  • Joined Mar 21, 2010

I remember watching this anime before. A long, long time ago. I can't really say when or how, lol or even how old I was. But back then I didn't even know what anime was. I really like the idea behind this anime though. It made me smile. Funny that I would start watching it again yesterday and finish off today. The 25th of December. The whole anime was very moving, I have to say, though not enough to lead to tears, maybe another time. But at the very same time watching it was a little like replaying a dream... crazy huh? In time I can't say I have ever watched it, but I have you know?

The story is about a boy who was abandon by his mother and starts to think that he wants things to change. His best friend went through the same terrible time, execpt both parents left togther. After seeing a bright light and feeling some kind of force go through the two boys meet a different girl in the woods and things begin to happen. But its not just a girl who comes on the scene soon enters a second girl different from the first, and two different robots, a big one and small one. After everyone is finally together the girls find out why they came to earth in the first place. Life the way it is known to everyone is threatened and takauro is forced to help save it by comfronting his own fear, his fear that everyone he loves hates him and will eventaully abandon him the way his mother did at such a young age.

There was something a little over powering about the way each scene took place. The characters grew and changed in so many different ways, as much as they could in only 12 episodes. And what a dream from a long time ago that I had forgotten for so long.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed. It is rather short and perhaps could be longer I think I'll leave it where it is now. Thanks again.

~Theda~

8.3/10 overall

dakotasapphire says...

love the anime. love your review

Dec 26, 2010