Soccerlove180's avatar

Soccerlove180

• Washington
  • Joined Mar 21, 2010

I had started this anime a while back but never finished it because every time I played a certain episode it was freeze, so I stopped trying and moved on. But then I thought about it and decided I'd try again. I started over, not really remembering which episode I was on. And this is only the second day that I've watching and I'm already done with. Anyway I have been ingulfed with the music and the story line. (I kinda have this thing about fearies :D). But I have to say that I will never be able to watch this anime in english because the original is just too good!

Around about half way through I was starting to have my doubts about this being a good anime... I annoyed and frustrated but I was also addicted. I couldn't stop watching. I was completely star struck. I also have to ask myself how the manga is, but when theres music envolved in a manga I just can't seem to get into it. I have to hear the notes! I know there is probably alot that you miss when you just watch the anime but I can't help it. I love music. I wish I could play the violin. And anothing thing, this anime is different from the anime I normally watch. But that can be a good thing. I enjoyed it, alot!

I'm going on and on about it and I haven't yet told you what I love about it (a side from the music part). I loved the fairy tale aspect. There were alot of truths to this anime, like believing in yourself, going back to the basics, opening up.

Story line: This girl who knows nothing about music has an encounter with a fairy who loves music. He gives her a magic violin. She's entered into this sort of musical contest and at first she does great. She starts to create friendships with the other conteastents and they start to open up just a little. But then she starts to feel guilty becuase she never really learned how to play the violin. And that's she begins to feel very bad and everyone who looked up to her, start to do the same. When everything feels like it couldn't get any worst, her cords break and the fairy can't seem to fix them. She tells everyone that she quit. But after they all express to her that they want to hear her music again she really starts to realize that she had fallen in love with the violin. She becomes welling to start at the beginning and take things slow, she learns how the fix her cords. And with everyone around her guilding and her love for music she stands on the stage again and plays the first peice she ever learned on the violin. This time she's not alone.

Beautiful story, I'm pretty sure that these words don't come anywhere close to describing it for you. But if you even made it to this line then please watch the anime for yourself. It truely is a wonderful story! Thank you for reading.