Skullyer's avatar

• Joined Jun 13, 2010
  • 18 / ?

Princess Princess

Aug 13, 2010

Story: The story wasn't the worst but it wasn't the absolute best either. It definitely takes a couple of episodes for you to really get into the whole story. There could have been a bit more dramatic trouble for our princesses. The major problem that I found with this storyline was that it was very unsatisfactory. Like the end I definitely felt there should have been something more so the audience would get a clear cut ending.

Animation: Animation was also not that bad. They did a great work with the emotions but I always thought they could switch up on the outfits a bit. But they did a great job with it all.

Sound: Sound was good maybe the opening and endings could have been a little better but who am I to judge I'm not even a musician and everybody's got their own taste so yah. But they also could have given the picture motions more of a dramatic effect by adding some more back ground music to certain situations that goes on.

Characters: They were all good. The only bad thing about them is that it still feels like I don't really know them that well after seeing their story.

Overall: Good coulda given us more insight into the story and make the story more dynamic.