Skabenga's avatar

• Joined Sep 21, 2011

Kyo Kara Maoh!

May 4, 2012

Kyo Kara Maoh!

An interesting anime which when I started watching I couldn`t stop.

Maybe it`s just me but this anime has a solid story behind it, almost never is there a dull moment (you will never ask your self what the hell). There is a simplicity to the story, you will never get confused by what is going on but there are enough twists and turns to keep you interested.

The story is about a boy Sibuya Yuuri 15 years old, your typical japanease boy black hair, black eyes. One day he gets bullied by some guys that actually dumped his head in a toilet suprisingly he gets sucked to a different world where humans and Mazouku live.Humans are (HUMANS) while Mazouku are (Magical beings, devils) but they look like human. Humans and Mazouku can not coexist they whant war but ofcorse here comes Yuuri dropped in the middle of everything. It turns out that Yuuri is the Mao or the Mazouku-s king. Yuuri is against war between the humans and the mazouku which in some parts of the anime seems inevitable, but some how Yuuri manages to hold his kingdom together. Watch Yurri and his fello Mazouku try and stop the corrupt human govermnet that whant war and the peacfull unification of the human and mazouku people.

The certain changes of the main character which I must say are very similar to other hero fantasy type anime, a guy that thinks he is normal just to find out that he has this power in him but he dosen`t think much of this power till the moment his friends are in danger and he gets this rush of energy and finishes of the enemy, and then he tries to control this power in order to protect the people he loves.

I must say sometimes that kind of character gets old especially if there isn`t a good enough story but Kyo Kara Maoh! is an interesting story where you can follow the transformation of the main character but also the transformation of the way people think and accept and judge others.

Kyo Kara Maoh! is an excellent anime which I enjoyed and I hope you do too!

roriconfan says...

There wasn't much plot or interesting characters in this show. And the main hero was kinda gay, while the humor was weak too.

May 5, 2012